Monday, December 14, 2009

Why 3 year olds are so fun...

So.. I was at Walmart this week.. And Ailey and I wanted to check out some toys. We were looking at some toys and getting excited about what we were going to ask Santa. This guy is on the isle with us. He is coughing really hard, almost like coughing up a lung. Ailey turns to the guy and says "Cough it up dude".... I am completely embarrassed. The look on the guys face was priceless..
I told josh about the story later only because he is the one that always tells Ailey to cough it up. And I say dude when Ailey is in trouble or just for fun..

Then I received our bill for com-cast this week. I knew Ailey bought a movie.. and I was a little mad about that. But I was like whatever... But when I opened it up i found it was 30 dollars more.. Then I found out that she bought a movie 6 times at 4.99 a piece. ... lets say i was a little mad.. I told josh you do have to watch her.. and He said it wasn't him.. but I worked most of the days.. so she was under supervision of him. So I made him call com-cast. They took the charges off.. I was so happy..

Then Tonight while playing with Ailey and Josh. We played doctor. I was the patient and took a beating. I had Dr. Rae and Dr Rae Jr. working on me. Josh says we have a 24 year old women that may have breast cancer, so we will have to check for lumps. ( I am thinking josh, this is not something we should come up for kid playing.) But Dr. Rae Jr. ( aka Ailey) says " oooo... I love bumps. Josh and I start laughing..

3 comments:

The Workmans said...

My question is, did Josh really watch the movie 6 times and then blame it on Ailey as a convenient scape goat???

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

She is so funny! Those stories still make me laugh!\

-Shaylee

Jenna Rae said...

maybe.. I should have asked..maybe it was dirty...lol jk