Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy 28th Birthday!!



Isn't he sexy...lol

Top 28 Things I love about Josh:

1. He is handsome
2. He is so so smart
3. He is a great cook.
4. He puts up with me... lol
5. He makes me laugh
6. He is a really hard worker.
7. He is a great father.. and loves kids.
8. He is so fun to watch a movie with.. ones that get you laughing... He laughs so hard that I think he is going to stop breathing..
9. He is great at cleaning...
10. He loves to wrestle with Ailey.
11. He's good at wood working..
12. He has sexy blood.. lol ( inside joke)...
13. He loves steak.
14. He likes Camping.
15. He wants a truck ... bad.
16. And a camping trailer.
17. He wants to go on a trip.. with our family ...
18. He wants to graduate with honors.
19. He wakes up most morning's with Ailey so I can sleep in.
20. He loves sweets. Mostly brownies or cookies..
21. He is always going beyond the husband duty.. with foot rubs.. they are my favorite.
22. He is a max hall hater.. jk..
23.. He loves the Utes... too much..
24. He makes some great waffles, and eggs..
25. He motivates me to be my best.
26. He is very competitive.
27. He loves games: Hand and Foot, Ticket to Ride, Settlers of Ca-tan, ( the only thing that we should start doing is being on the same team. )
28. He makes purple scrubs look so good.

Happy Birthday Hottie.. I love you...

3 comments:

A. White Family said...

That is way cute to put 28 things that you love about your husband on his birthday. Very clever. I will have to steal your idea if thats okay with you. Thanks in advance.

Jenna Rae said...

I took it from my cousin.. She is the best.. lol

The Workmans said...

Funny! These are the same 28 things that I love about him too.