So today in the car this is how the less then 5 minute drive went.
Ailey: Hey dad where are you going?
Dad: Going with Matt to the priesthood session.
Ailey: Where is mom going?
Dad: Over to Wendy's house to make bows for your hair.
Ailey: Oh OK.
Not even 1 minute later: In this minute break I asked Ailey if she is going to go potty for me at Wendy's house. No reply.
Ailey: Hey dad where are you going?
Dad: I said I was going with Matt to the priesthood session.
Ailey: where is mom going?
Dad: To Wendy's house with you.
Ailey: Oh...
Maybe 2 minutes later... I asked Ailey again. So you going to go potty on the toilet. No reply.
Ailey started to ask the same question when josh cut her off and said no more questions.
So a few minutes had past. And I said Ailey.. so we going to go to the potty when we get there?
And she said.. Mom no more questions!!
I love my 3 year old.. Why do they remember the things that you feel are not as important.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
No More Questions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOL & I miss you guys!
LOL...she is a doll!!
She looks so much like Grandma Cahoon to me. We need to have a family party again.
Post a Comment