Thursday, September 17, 2009

5 Years



It's hard to believe that 5 years ago... Josh and I were married.. I remember most of the feelings I felt that day.. I remember coming out with my wedding dress on and we was smiling so big.. It made me feel like I was the most beautiful thing ever. I remember sitting with josh for about 20 minutes before we were married.. I remember talking to him about the future and it being very peaceful. I look back at the 5 years so far.. and am so blessed. We have come so far. Josh is going to be finishing school soon.. Which he started when we got married. We have a wonderful daughter. And I hope Josh knows that I love him for working hard in school, going after his dreams, and always loving me, and being a great dad. I am so happy that we are in it together. I hope and pray that this next year we will attend the temple more.... I love you josh.. I wouldn't be able to do this without you.. and I don't think I could do the things I am doing if it wasn't for you and our future.... I love you!!!

No comments: