We had lot's of fun on our road trip in October. Here is some of the highlights...
Book of tape... I have never really listened to them but josh's cousins.. got us into it.. It made the trip go by so fast...
We visited Brigham Young's Winter Home.
Ailey played in the water... She has Lot's of fun doing that...
We went swimming.. Ailey learned how to go under water and hold her breath..
I raced Wendy in the water.. and go my butt kicked every time.
We went to Zions National Park.. Had tons of fun.. We hiked many trails.. Easy trails for me... lol, Ailey loved the shuttle bus.. She enjoyed singing in it.
Wendy and I got to go see a play while the boys took care of the kids.. But mostly so they could watch the U of U football game.
Ailey and Josh snoring on the way back.
Oh and playing board games.. Josh and I never won.. :(
We really had Lot's of fun.. and am so glad that we get along so well with Wendy and Matt.. Thanks Wendy and Matt for inviting us.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
St. George in October
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
what play????
Post a Comment