I am 100% completely in love with my daughter. And I am not sure if this is possible but I think sometimes I could eat her. She will come up to me and starting singing "I love u, u of me, we a happy family, with a kiss and a hug, you love me too... " I know it's from Barney... but if it gets your kid to love and hug you all day long... that wouldn't' you bear with Barney.
Time is coming when I go back to work full-time. I am starting to get sad that when I wake up in the morning we can't sit there and hid under the covers, play I love you more game, eat cereal together, play with naked baby's every day. She is my little side kick... I love her so much. And yes there is days the mother thing is overwhelming.. But I seem to always get through it.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
In love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment