1. Ailey loves her.
2. Ailey calls her Nana.. when her real name is Breanna.
3. They both have trouble written across there head.
4. They both can self destruct a room in 2.5 seconds. Together I bet 1.5!!
5. They were suppose to be born the same month.
6. They weigh about the same.
And I think they are going to be best little buddies while growing up....
P.s. And they are so cute, they will pose for a picture and say cheese.. then say let me see, then go back for more pictures...
Monday, December 15, 2008
Ailey loves her friend Nana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ha! This made me laugh so hard. I like your reasons, I think I will copy it and put it on my page so that my family can see it. I've seen the destuction and I think you're right!
Post a Comment