Wednesday, August 27, 2008

- Say Cheese-




So I haven't posted lately but we have been busy. A couple of weeks ago we went up to Josh's Family Reunion in Idaho. It was fun!! We played a new game called Laso golf. Well it was new to us.. and it is very addicting. The girls end up winning almost every game but the championship game. I think the boys rigged it. HE HE... I have to blame something.

We have been eating corn, tomatoes, beets, squash, peppers, and onions out of the garden. I love this time of year.

Josh received a call a week ago for an interview for the program. And he had is interview yesterday. He had to give a presentation and speak in front of the board and 16 other students . We will find out on Sept 7Th if josh makes it. We sure hope so...

Ailey is growing up so fast.. I am going to start potty training this week. She is telling us when she is going to poo.. and pee.. But I hope that I can get her to understand the toilet.. and sure hope we can make it work.. any ideas on potty training out there. please post some... Or some good potty training toilets that are not too nasty to clean. I love my Clorox...

Josh starts school this week.. it's bumming.. because we go back to no time for anything.. and Ailey and I spending lots more time together.

This next month will be a crazy busy month.. We have 2 birthday party's to attend in Josh's family.. and then I need to plan Ailey's birthday... and we will be celebrating our 4 yr. anniversary... yeah...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Ali is so adorable! Potty training is definitely not easy, and after my experience and talking with many others who have had experience with potty training, it shows not one thing works for each child. Good Luck! The best advice I had was, never put diapers or pull ups on at night. It will be rough for a while and then it will click and she won't have bed time accidents. Someone who told me that said because her daughter knew she had something to protect her at night it was in her sub-consience mind and now she is 5 and they still are having a hard time with her not wetting the bed at night.

mattandwendy4ever said...

Hey good luck on potty training! I have heard the same thing about nighttime....

Congrats on four years!

Tecia said...

I am trying the 20 minute thing and putting Ryan on it every 20 mintutes. people I have talked to got there kids trained in three days!:) Also I have heard it can be harder to do a little potty then going to the big one. they say it's almost like training them all over again.