Friday, September 5, 2008

-He Did It-


So.. I should have posted about this a week ago. But I have been working more this week then usual and we have been extremely busy. I know this picture is old.. but he is so so hot!!!( I love this picture) .

This handsome guy received and e-mail last week saying that he was accepted into the Respiratory Therapy Program for Spring 2009. I was doing my hair and getting ready for work when I heard josh start jumping up and down and being really loud. He said Jenna I did it.. I was accepted.. and started to say whatever josh you are suppose to find out in a letter this next week.. but he said fine then you read it. My eyes started to fill up with tears. I was so excited for him, but also so nervous for us .... Our lives are going to change so much ... Going back to work full-time worries me. I have been home mostly with Ailey for 2 years. I have worked part-time. Will my income be enough to support us? I start to question how we going to do it.. then I tell myself.. this is what our family needs.... Josh has been in school most of the time we have been married. We have always lived a little tight.. and living with out. What makes another year and a half. I worry so much about everything that sometimes I feel really sick. I think about the little things that you buy that add up... like cleaning supplies.. and toilet paper, and soap. I have decided that I am going to buy things that are expensive that i can prevent while we are so poor. I am excited for josh and his hard work. He is a great husband and father.. He seems to always make it work. He has always worked full-time and full-time school.. and when we had Ailey he still helped me with her and did homework and school. He is amazing..and I truly believe he deserves this!!! Congrats babe I love you!!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Yea!!! Congratulations! So excited to hear about it. A year and a half - you guys can totally do it. :)

The Workmans said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you guys. Don't worry about anything, it's all going to work out just fine!! Congrats again!

Bethany said...

Hi there! I am so sorry I don't remember you "( I am trying though! You look familiar I just don't know from when, or where. You little girl is adorable ") Congrats to your husband getting into the Respiratory program that will be fun! I love medical stuff ")

Brian and Kim said...

Congrats!!! We are so happy for you!