For the past couple days I have been looking back at pictures and realizing that Ailey is going to be 2 in a month. Up until now I know I am a mom.. and I have a kid.. but I guess it truly has never sinked in tell now.. Crazy I know!! I have been soaking it in.. and enjoying everything about her.. She is changing so much, and starting to turn into a little girl.. with a amazing personality. She is going to make a great sister ( SOMEDAY)... I am very blessed to have an amazing husband and blessed to have a beautiful family.. full of experiences that will shape the rest of my life. She is so so so so cute..
I am not prego !!!!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Realization.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Jenna are you saying something about babies to come? Also, you said that She will make a great sister or brother....
I know I suck at writing.. sorry.. Not I am not prego.. and yeah.. I suck...
Post a Comment