Friday, October 19, 2007

An update of us.

Well.... Josh and I are doing great. I just found a job, I will be working Tues, wed, Thurs.. one week then the other week it will be Saturday and wed, Thurs. I am happy that I have some income to support our family. We plan and hope that we can start finishing our downstairs. I would love to have a little get away while Ailey is sleeping..... We now have Josh's brother staying for a couple weeks, while we get some family problems worked out. I hope and pray that what the out come will be good. I pray that his brother can feel the love he is deserved. He are also planning a trip to Canada. I am so happy to go and meet some people from Josh's mission. They have been offering us some places to stay. I think it would be a great experience for our family. Ailey is now walking with out anything... She is also saying hi.. and good bye. And BA BA.. Which means milk. I am enjoying her each and everyday. I learn many things from her. I love when she just loves on me. She gives me hugs and doesn't even flinch when I give her kisses. She gives them back. But I hope and pray this week we can get through the challenges we are faced and be better people because of it.

No comments: