













So.. Ailey is now almost 14 months. Yikes... Ok.. I thought the year went by fast but I would like it to slow down.. She is changing everyday, into this little girl... No more baby...Which makes me sad. So I was in the mood to take pictures today.. So here they are.. and here is some pictures of our little chili pepper at my mom's house. She is so cute..... So I am getting so excieted for christmas..I bought tickets for the peter Brienholt concert, my parents are going to go with us. YEAH!!!! I know they will like it. But not to much with my life here.. Same old same old. Any ideas how to stay sick free this season???


2 comments:
Oh my GOSH I love her hair! When did it get so long? And she looks so much older - you'd think I haven't seen her in months. Good thing we have holidays coming up so we're forced to get together, eh?
Also, your hair is cute in the chili pepper photos.
I tagged you! Go see my blog for more information.
Post a Comment