Today was a sad day. I only lost, .2.. yeah laugh. So I am at 4.6 pounds in 2 weeks, so I am hoping for at least a little more next week. But just lost 1 lb. So he is at 5.4 pounds. But here is a clip of Ailey playing in the bath tub. Well also this week I am starting to work with home interiors. I am so excited for this. I hope that I can help others decorate there home.
Friday, October 5, 2007
Update on us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Question: what is home interiors?
Don't fret about the .2 - at least it's something! I think it's great you're going for it.
I should come visit soon. What days are good for you?
Well Home interiors is a decor business.. I will be selling things for houses.. I had a grand opening party that I will be inviting you to on Thursday the 18th of October. And anytime right now, I babysit on Monday and Thursday for Jared and Kathy. So what have you been up too?
Post a Comment