Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's been a long time.....










So.... I haven't typed for a very long time. But many things has happened since the end of January. Ailey was blessed on Feb 4Th. Super Bowl weekend. We had our family get together afterwards in a pizza place by the church. Then we watched the super bowl on a big screen.
Then.... in we decided to get Ailey a high chair so she could eat with us at the dinner table. And not cry the whole time on the floor because she couldn't see what we were doing.
Ailey is growing up so fast. She is going to be 6 months old on march 20 Th. I am not sure how much she weighs but we will find out this week at a appointment with shots. Which I am scared about...
But we have some great news. Well it hasn't turned into the best news but josh is waiting for a letter in the mail to see if he got an interview at Weber college. There were 200 applicants and 100 get interviews... So we hope he gets one. And they will take about 40-50 students this year. So I hope josh gets in... he would be happy.
But everything is going good with us besides our little girl tells us how to live our life. We love her so much....
Love The Rae's!!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Look at that belly! How cute is she? Can't believe she'll be 6 months already. Holy cow. Before I know it Piney will be that old too.

Post more often! I never get to see cute little Ailey so I need pictures!