So in the first picture Ailey is trying to eat cereal for the first time. She looked like she loved being messy, I think she liked it. Then we had bath time, wow does this child now how to kick water. I think I have a bath with her every time. Then it is play time, she is now pulling things to her mouth. The other day she picked up her Bink's and put it in her mouth.. Out of the blue because it hasn't happened again. Then it's play time with daddy.. She loves playing with daddy, she laughs ONLY with him. But when mom said Boo the other day, she cried.. sad huh??? Well I love my baby girl, She is so much fun. Well, hope to see everyone at her Baby blessing this week.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
She is so Cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Holy cow is she cute or what?! I love the crying picture though. That is hilarious.
Okay - so I love the bath picture too. And yea - I get a bath too every time. For some reason Piney thinks it's fun to kick the water. :)
Great work.
Post a Comment