Ailey is the cutest kid on the block. Oh and she is a big girl. She got her shots on Tuesday and hasn't really fussed any. She is now 13 lbs 8 oz... YEAH!!!! And 24 inches long. he he.. oh and she is in the 7Th percentile. Beat that!!!! ha ha just kidding Kristen you have us beat by a long shot.
The stinky news we received this last week was josh didn't make it in the program, and no interview for him. So I guess there is next year. He is going to also try for the respiratory therapy program. But we will see what other things may interest him this year.
We are so excited to hang out once school is over. We plan on going on vacations and spend time that has been long waited as a family.
Well here is Ailey at 6 months. I think she is starting to look like me what you think????


1 comment:
Oh I love, love, LOVE that foot picture! So cute! You should be a professional photographer or something. I'm totally copying that.
Can't wait until we can get her & Alpine together again. Hopefully for Easter!
Post a Comment