Who would know that while Ailey was in the Hospital she would inspire josh to become a Respiratory Therapist. And it's crazy to think that 3 1/2 years later he would get a job at the same hospital that sparked his interest. It still amazes me to look back and see where our life was then and to be where we are now. We set goals of things we wanted to accomplish in the first 5 years of marriage.. and the only thing we didn't complete is the second child. I look how far we have come as a married couple and am happy with our accomplishments. I am so excited for Josh's graduation day. I think I will be full of happy tears.. because really anything is possible when you dream..
Friday, March 19, 2010
3 1/2 years laters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I forgot how tiny she was or still is. I love that pic of you holding her over your shoulder. So tender!
It's funny how life's trials change us. Way to go Josh!
Post a Comment