I have decided that I wanted to write down somethings Ailey says out of the blue.
One day she walked up to me and said psss.. mom.. You have a big butt... And I have a small one.
Go mom.... The light is green.
When I grow up I can drive, have a baby, and marry daddy.
I can not describe in words how much I love my girl.. She has an amazing personality, she is smart, and reminds me everyday of me. She is not afraid of anything But Santa.lol.... She brings so much joy and entertainment into my life. But also brings many fears... I worry if I am being a great mom, am I teaching her everything I need too.. am I loving enough, am I building a strong relationship with her. Am I teaching her enough about Our Heavenly Father. ( which I need to do more ). Do I tell her enough that I love her...
I LOVE YOU AILEY!!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Miss Ailey....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
She is so funny! I understand your fears about motherhood. You are doing a great job!
You are a great mom! I love when you tell us all the funny things she does! She makes me laugh! She is so cute!
Is she ready for her best friend to be born?
Yes she cannot wait..
Post a Comment