Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Emergency....





I was working a couple Sundays ago.. when I get the call right when we open and I answer it to ask that person if they could please hold. And the Customer said no... by the time I realize it, my husband is already saying I need to talk to you it's an emergency. I said ok.. just give me one sec. I had about 3 or 4 people at my window in line.. so I hurried through and then picked up the phone and ask josh what was wrong. He told me that Ailey got a hold of a pair of scissors. So I was a little worried that she cut her self.. But josh confirmed that my my little girls with curly blond long hair. Was now a mullet.... I asked him if he was watching her.. He told me that he just was taking a quick shower for church.. So my little girl now has really short hair.. and I can't seem to make cute, let alone josh has not clue how to do it. He had the pony tail down. Most of the time better then me.. lol. But she is still pretty ...

3 comments:

A. White Family said...

Her hair is still way cute, but I know how that feels. Katelyn did that and I cried and it was only a little bit and didn't look bad at all. but it was way sad for me.

Kristin said...

My girls cut each others hair once. I was so mad. I think her hair cut is cute.

Brian and Kim said...

She is a doll and gorgeous. I love her short hair:)