Today Ailey had her first bubble bath.. and last.. lol. This bottle of Dora bubble bath cost me 2.50 cents.. I was trying to be a great mom and let Ailey experience a bubble bath.. I was letting her bathe and left the bottle on the shelf.. ran down stairs to get a basket of clothes. She never dumps out her other soap so why would she now. So I was gone a few minutes tops.. I came back to a full tub of strawberry bubble bath. Ailey loved it.. I didn't.
1 empty bottle of bubble bath
cost me $2.50
= one good smelling girl and happy.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Bubble Bath
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
your nice to buy bubble bath I just dump some dish soap in, cause my boys love bubbles. She is super cute though. IT was fun seeing you at walmart. I look for you now when we go :)
lol how funny! She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment