Monday, July 6, 2009

I am so happy!!!

s
u

OK... I am so freaking happy it's crazy.. no one can ruin my day!!!!

I went into the
Albertson's to use my doubles.. and after 3 sets!!! Which they didn't mind.. I asked about the coupons for tuna! She says yeah we have some. Are you freaking serious ( this is what was going through my head).. And we also have the pouches in today. So I was going to buy some other stuff.. But when she told me that I could use 3 doubles with it too.. I was hyperventilating.


What I got today!

4 Jars of pickles .50 cents each
2 hefty plates .67 cents each
30 pouches of tuna which don't expire until 2012 I paid 5.08. And I got 6.00 off my next order..

do the math.. I got FREE tuna!!! No only free.. but paid to walk out with them... And I only paid 8.78. So if you do the math I really only paid 2.78 for all of this!!!

Oh and the picture of us was on the 4th waiting for fireworks.. We are so cute~~

1 comment:

Kristen said...

That's awesome Jenna! You totally have the coupon thing down. :)