Monday, June 29, 2009

Ok.. let's say my life is a little busy.....







So I know is haven't update for like ever.. but it's gone by so fast.. Here is some pictures of the summer so far. And yes I cut Ailey's hair off. I did it myself I am pretty impressed with myself.

I love to shop... it's my new favorite thing.. I pretty much stayed with my budget I always do.. around $250 I have done better... my food storage only had canned veggies over a month ago..so I think it's awesome what you can do with coupons. And with saving with food.. I saved with gas.. I got gas at 1.84 when ever where else is 2.54.








And this here.. was $60.00 originally I only paid $10 something..





Family night is tonight.. and I bet it will consist of pony rides and wrestling..

3 comments:

The Workmans said...

Congrats for updating the blog!! Will you come build up my food storage on that budget??

Brian and Kim said...

It's about time to hear what's going on with your family:) Great job on shopping for your food storage. Ailey is getting so big.

The Workmans said...

I know where I am going to stay if there is anything that happens. Yours is the first food storage I have seen with that much ice cream. Rachel doesn't even have that much.