So this is Ailey's first time sledding. Ailey was throwing a fit as we were getting out of the car.. so josh put her in the sled and started to drag instead of trying to fight Ailey. It was a blast, Until........ My sweet little girl was going down the hill with her cousins and Josh until the sled hit a bump and everyone fell off except Josh.. and josh ran over Ailey. My first thought was... what the crap... Ailey was screaming bloody murder. I went to check out the damage.. She looked shooked up. Until Josh says crap... her nose is bleeding. And she had a nice goose egg too. So that was end of the 1 hour fun of sledding. And after about 1 hour.. ailey was back to her joyful self.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
-Sledding-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ouch! I'm glad she's okay. Although reading about the incident did make me chuckle a little. Josh ran over his own kid. :) I can only laugh because little Ailey is just fine, right?
Post a Comment