Wednesday, September 17, 2008

4 Years Together





To the love of my life-

I want to thank you for lovely note this morning..... I love you.... I remember this day, 4 years ago. I remember spending the night at my grandmas house in pepper wood... and I had to speed to the Bountiful Temple.. ( I am confessing, I broke the law... sorry...) But I remember it being a wonderful day... Feeling like I was on top of the world.... So happy... And Hot... Lets just say I wish these few extra pounds over the years were not here.. But I want to thank you for keeping the faith, working hard, making me happy, loving me, laughing with me, giving me a shoulder to cry on, watching multiple chick flicks, listening to my crazy ideas, sorry if I nag to much ( I am working on it) , remembering I am not perfect. I love you so much more now then I could ever think possible. Thank you for showing me true love!! Your an amazing Husband, Father, Son-in-Law ( sometimes I think my parents would take you over me... JK) . Thanks!! Love you babe!!

Love Your Wife-
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

The Workmans said...

Congrats on 4 years of marriage. we hope you guys had a great celebration!:) We miss and love you guys a whole lot!

mattandwendy4ever said...

Wahoo! What a great milestone for you guys!!!! Congrats :)