Lets see: Let's start with Ailey Mckell: She is growing up into a little girl.. and it's sad I miss her as a baby. She is now understanding so much. She says josh, monkey, mommy, daddy, brady, Ailey, nana for banana, bear, down, sorry, please, no, shoes, ..... much moore but cannot remember everything. She gives loves and hugs, dances to any music by mouth or on radio... She loves shoes and feeling pretty. She is going to be 20 months on June 20th. she is now enjoying nursery most of the time.
Joshua: He found a new job that will be less travel time and more money. YEAH!! He is still waiting for someone to drop out of the program so he can get in.. If not he has classes for this fall to take. He keeps busy with planting our garden and tree in the back yard. He is a hard worker.. I need to post pictures of the yard...
Jenna: I am still selling jewelry and working part time.. With the full-time mom. Josh says this is geeky but I made associate of the month.. which I get money for YEAH... it's only 25.. but that is 25 i didn't have to work for... RIGHT~ And right now I have a thing for this song.. You're not alone by Meredith Andrews. I LOVE IT...... I love her CD.. I want to buy it....I am excited for summer and camping.. and spending time with family... and fireworks.. YEAH for summer...
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Update on Us....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment