Tuesday, June 10, 2008

$90 Bucks

OK- so yesterday I worked for 4 hours and came home and picked ailey up. Grabbed her diaper bag out of the car and her and my purse and locked everything up and went inside. Ailey was napping or I would have gone to the store like I wanted too.. But about 3 hours later I go out to the car... and went to start it and it wouldn't start. I must have let the lights on.. Why would I have the light on.. couldn't tell ya.. I decided I would wait until josh got home so he could jump me. Well we went out to see if we could get it jumped around 7:30 almost 8:00... And it wouldn't jump.. So we had to go get a new battery.... Well josh left around 8:20 and didn't see him until 9:30....$90 later for a battery......What the heck??? I was thinking it was going to be $40..... so here we are trying to fix the battery with a cell phone light.. It was comical. We lost a screw in the process and now we have to find something at the store that is going to work. so the care is running but not completely fixed.. Hope we can get that accomplished tonight.

Tonight we had for dinner Ham Fried Rice.... It's yummy .....


Ingredients:
5 slices of ham
3 eggs
3 c. of rice
soy sauce
1/2 of onion
1/2 pkg. Bacon

Start off by cooking the eggs up.. by scrambling it. Then have the 1/2 pkg.. of bacon cooking. After the bacon is cooked ( I liked mine crispy) then cut it up in smaller pieces ... Leave a little about 3 tablespoons of grease in the pan, throw in the onion( sliced fine) and ham sliced up in tiny pieces. Have is cook until the onion has on really light in color. Then cook your rice... throw everything together in a pan... I used the same pan of the onion and ham.. Then mix it good.. then add enough soy sauce to turn it a brown.. Then you can add more for taste later.. But its good.. and inexpensive..

No comments: