So.... It's been a while since I have blogged... I am going to try to get better with this. Well.... I know I mentioned that josh applied for the Weber State Respiratory Program. About a couple weeks ago we go a denial letter saying that he didn't make it. But this year I decided that i was going to sit down and watch conference faithfully, instead of reading most of the talks instead. Well that morning during the session on Sunday. Josh's phone goes off.. I said I don't recognize the phone number... He says just answer it. I did and it was the Academic adviser over the program. He said he couldn't wait to call and tell us but the program had made a mistake they would like to interview me for the program this week. So josh had an interview and by Saturday that week we found out that he will be the alternate for the program this year. Alternate- is if someone will drop out of the program. So that means we can find out up to weeks or 3 days before the program starts.. YIKES!!! So are going to start acting like he is getting in.. we are paying off everything so that we are going to just have a mortgage. YEAH!!! So pray with us.. we are praying for someone to drop out.. He.. He... is that something bad to pray for??? If so I have already sorry.. dang it!!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I would be pray for anything that gives my family a better chance, if someone drops out it was there choice and probably doesn't know you have been praying night and day!:) I hope he gets in. What an amazing opportunity to even be an alternate, congrats! And of course I remember you, your daughter is beautiful. No worries about me I just wanted to inform others not to wait if they are sick. Good luck again!
Oooh, love the new look of the blog. Nice job! I'm keeping my fingers crossed Josh gets in. See the blessings you get for watching conference? :)
See you tomorrow, chica.
Well, that is awesome. Chances are someone will drop out. It always happens. But seriously that is awesome, Weber State is so tough to get in to the programs. That is awesome!
Good for you guys! This is Kelly Vanderwood Edwards. Your girl is so darling and big! Time flies because the last time I saw you, was at church and you were prego! Good luck with the program!
We are doing fabulous! We live in Clinton and yes I still make bows! I am kinda getting tired of it seeing that I have made so many with two girls!:) What are you guys up to and where are you living?
Post a Comment