Ok- I know these pictures look creepy but.... I thought I would do a photo shot of myself being myself. And how I see myself..... Here is a few facts about myself... I went nuttier after having a kid. Here is some pictures of Ailey's first Boo Boo...:( So.. sad... )
1. I LOVE chocolate peanut butter ice cream... only at Farr's.
2. I LOVE watching and playing basketball...
3. I LOVE the feeling after learning something powerful....
4. I LOVE movies that are romantic... they help me have a better marriage.... ( it's weird but it does.)...... I can truly justify this...
5. I LOVE being a mother... It's changeling but..... when she says Mommy.. I melt.
6. I LOVE helping others...
7. I LOVE when Josh comes home after a long day. It's fun to see Ailey get excited to see him.
8. I LOVE spending time with family....
9. I LOVE teaching the primary.... It's amazing what they know at 5 and 6. ( One week in class Josh and I covered a picture of John the Baptist. And if the kids answered a questions right they would pull a piece of the puzzle of the picture. The first girl pulled off a piece. And we asked if she knew what the picture was? She said it's John the Baptist dancing in water with Jesus.) They sure are cute!!!! And you don't think they understand.
10. I LOVE spending my days at home with Ailey. I feel like a better mom...
11. I LOVE reading inspirational books. It gives me strength... and desires to change...
12. I LOVE when I feel hot in a out fit.
13. I LOVE music.... I could listen to music every minute of the day... I like everything!!!
14. I LOVE learning ....... information on church and school work.
15. I LOVE talking to people, on the phone, with friends and family....
16. I LOVE eating.....everything... chocolate...
17. I LOVE reading others blogs.
18. I LOVE spring and summer
19. I LOVE Steve and Rachel.... HeHe.. I really do.. I discovered this..Ummm.. when you left 2 years ago.
20. I LOVE that I am going to be 23 this year... YEAH!!!
21. I LOVE how beautiful the Bountiful Temple is....
22. I enjoy the smell of fresh clothes.
23. I enjoy shopping.. I just wish I had a endless money...
24. I am happy I have chosen the path I have ... I have a happy marriage, a beautiful child!!
25. I LOVE my heavenly father....
26. I LOVE scrap booking... Just need to make more time for myself and that....
27. I enjoy going to park city to shop and spend time with josh.
28. I can't get enough of tickling josh... his smile makes me melt... and smile.
29. I Love cute shoes... I wish I could pull of high hills.. with out falling.
30. I love road trips..... playing games ..
31. I love my name... It's just so cute.. Jenna Marie Rae.... It's fun to write.. OK.. I have this problem with writing and signing my name.... After Josh's and I's first date.. I think the best part was writing what my name would be ... and it was cute.. Everyone just calls me JennaRAe for some reason.. with a country twang...
32. I loved when I was size 14... I felt so great about myself.. I was HOT!!!
33. I loved when my hair was curly..... permed.
34. I loved when I was prego... I was cute.
35. I love watching the news... Not sure why..... but it's interesting ...
36. I love making a fool out of myself.... which It's not hard.
37. I seem to always make other laugh....
38. I am hard on myself...
39. I get buyers remorse.
40. I enjoy bargains.
So.... question is would I be cute with short hair... I want my hair short.. and way blonder with some brown.. I want it to be different.. I have always wanted short hair... But would I look fatter???
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love your hair blonde, long and curly. I think you look HOT!! I can say that, I'm family :)
I like your long hair. You could go lighter with some brown but keep it long & see how you like the color? Then if you're still needing a change chop it off. :)
So, about #26...when do you want to get together? Huh? Huh?
If your hair grows quick why not change it?! I always thought I would look chubbier with short hair, and i probably do, but I like it better. The maintenance is so much easier. It only takes 5 minutes to blow dry and I am done! WooHoo!
Ok, I don't know what to tell you about your hair question, but I just wanted to tell you how much I loved reading that list. It really reminded me of all the crazy fun times that we had together, like how we played on the same Jr. Jazz team when we were still in elementary school and how in high school we fell asleep in my driveway at like six in the morning. You always make me laugh and I am so glad that I get to keep updated on your life through this blog. I am so glad that you are so happy in life. You deserve it.
Post a Comment