So... many are asking Why I am selling Jewels By Park lane. And here is the reason... I have decided to give this a try... it's a jewelery company that has been around for 53 years.. And the one thing I have been trying to do in my life is to pay off debt.. This company is a debt free company.. Which I really like.. And they have lots to offer to the customer and the consultant. Dave Ramsey says to If you live like no one else today, you can live like no one else later. ( i think that is how it goes)... So I am trying this company out, I basically hold 5 parties.. If I like it i am going to try really hard so I can get out of debt faster. By May - we have paid off the Honda, couches, t.v. , appliances ... It's so nice not to have a car payment... I am excited to share what I have to offer you with jewels by park lane.
On other note: Today josh asked me to go get the Camry inspections and emmisons done. So i head over to jiffy lube to get the oil changed because we didn't have time to do this... So being a girl they were trying to sell me filter and windshield wipers... and much much more... So with this.. the bill would be like $140.00 I said I wanted 24.99 oil change and inspections $40 and emissions $17. So I was looking at like 80.00.... So I said my husband said nothing else but the freaking oil change and inspections.. they laughed and said OK.. Well they failed me because my windshield whippers.. So I said OK.. I will come back later and have you pass it off.. So after I left I went to auto zone just like 10 steps from jiffy lube.. and paid for windshield wipes $15 instead of $20 something... So i went back over to Jiffy lube and they signed it off.. Thanks goodness... and Hour and a-half later... I went home got ready.. as I was getting ready I fell down the stairs.. (OUCH.... FYI- never buy pants that are long so you slip on them.. I have burns on my back and arms.) ... Then we are off for Bountiful for lunch with josh.. So I decided I know where the DMV I will go and pay so we can get our decals. But they changed locations.. not knowing.. so I ended up going to 2 places until finally going to the right place. Yeah.... 2 people ahead of me.. I was out in 7 minutes.. then I was off to Lunch... What a day... Actually morning... I still have hours to go...
Friday, March 28, 2008
Jewels by Park Lane-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Way to go Jenna! Stickin' it to those Jiffy Lube guys by installing your own wipers. You are my hero.
Hey Jenna, I am a blogstalker and found your blog today! it is so great to see your happy little family! trent and i have a blog to, check it out...it is http://casbug.blogspot.com
-Casandra
Jenna, Call me about the family reunion. We need to change the date if possible. Thanks, Kim 966-8823
Hey
I found your blog, surfin in and out of everyones. I think I remember you going to Kearns. Anyways just reading through some posts and noticed you mention Dave Ramsey, WE LOVE HIM!! He is so great! We are also trying to pay off our debts. Good luck with yours. Also your little girl is adorable!! Feel free to check out my blog here http://luvsandlife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment