Ailey had her 1 year check up today. She weighed 16 lbs 13 oz. Nuts!!!! She is so tiny for her age. But the doctor told her she needs to start eating some fating things.( What???? I am on a diet but Ailey gets extra butter on her stuff.???) If you have any ideas of things that are fating to help Ailey I would appreciate it. And stuff that would not be tempting for myself. But yeah she was looking good. Oh... but the shots were sick.. 1 in both arms. then 1 in both legs.. I thought she was going to die. She gaged like she was going to throw up, then she spit up a little... then she cried so hard that I couldn't even hear the cry just the motion. It was not a fun day... Well party on... I have a sick, tired girl to go take care of.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment