Saturday, September 15, 2007

September 17th ( 3 Years Ago )



So it's been the same old here.. Besides josh and I are going to celebrate our Anniversary. I went to the temple this last week to see my friend get married.. Wow.. I guess it brought back some memories.. It brought tears to my eyes to know that I will be with josh forever.. Her ceremony was a beautiful reminder. I sat back and thought back on my wedding day.. Some days I wish I could go back to feel those feelings again.. This last week our lesson in church was on Chasity. For some reason a lady was asking an older lady in our ward, whom is 80 something years old. She asked her if she is more in love with her husband now? Wow... She said that she loved her husband move then she could thought possible. And that the love just keeps growing with you think you have no move to give. She said, yes there was years that he was not my prince charming. But now I look back and it's only prepared us for our finale days. I look forward to going on walks with my spouse.. and cry together when we think about losing one another. How lonely I would feel.. Well this lady brought tears to every ones eyes at church. And was a testament to me that love only fails if we fail it. I am grateful for josh and the support he gives me. He gives me strength to keep going to make it to my heavenly father. I love you babe... Thanks for working hard for myself and our family.

3 Years ago seems like yesterday. But feels like we have accomplished many of our goals. I wanted to be a mom, and that came true. I can't believe she is going to be 1. She is an amazing little girl. Our heavenly father does send us gifts... they hold forgivable hearts, they love you know matter what, they are happy, which makes you happy. And they help you want to become a better person. She has given me a desire to strive for a better live.

I remember josh and I's first date. He was hot!!! He also was easy to talk to. Life always seemed to pass by when we were together. When we got farther into dating, I found myself in love. I am so happy that I choose to be sealed to my best friend. He knows what to say when I am having a bad day, or keeps me laughing.. I love his smile:).... and his dimples. I think he is an amazing father! He sure knows how to make Ailey laugh. I know that she is a daddy's girl, by always smiling when his song comes on the phone when calling. Or always cries when he leaves ( which she doesn't for me.) She knows how to work him....

I hope this year brings a better year. More in love. I hope we do things which are better for ourselves and our marriage. I am grateful for Prophet Joseph Smith, and the strength in which he had. I am grateful for Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley. The revelation he receives for us, to better our life's. I know that this church is true. I know that my heavenly father loves me. I love the music that helps me feel of the spirit. I love the sweet spirits he sends to earth. For they are children of god. I am grateful for my family. I know that I am blessed with the opportunity to be with them again someday. I love my husband... he is my best friend. And pray that I can be more like my heavenly father this next year.

LOVE YOU JOSH!!!!!

No comments: