

I still remember the day, but don't remember the pain.( i guess that is why women have more then 1 kid they forget). I do remember how nervous I was. And how I dreamed about this day for 9 months. I do remember having plenty of time to think the couple days before she was born. Here are some of my memories...( The doctor decided to put me on bed rest and see how this next week goes ( week 35), if she doesn't move call us. ( If you remember I was having problems with Ailey.) They said if I didn't feel her move I had a high chance of stillborn.( Who in there right mind tells a women, a pregnant woman no less. a week before they decided to induce me. That????) I remember lots of phone calls, and tons of support... Thanks to my family....and my amazing friends. I do remember it honestly being a miracle. To really think how it works is amazing. I remember laughing at those mom's who would cry when there kid was born, but I was one. I cried because I knew there was a deep love and bond, before I even held her. It's an amazing feeling. I can't wait to do it again. Well skip the pregnancy part... and the problems.....
Today is a day I know I will give thanks to my heavenly father. I was given an opportunity for my faith to be challenged. I never prayed so hard, or felt so at peace the night Ailey received her first priesthood blessing from her father. From then on she only improved.... She helped me over come fears... She helped me to become stronger... and she gave me the opportunity too face fears I never knew I had.
I love Ailey more and more each day. Some days she wears me out... But I enjoy when she smiles at me. Loves on me, and gives me kisses. Or wants me to hold her because she fell and has a BO BO. I never thought motherhood was so rewarding......
I pray that my heavenly father blesses me with many more... OK maybe 3.. for my sanity.


1 comment:
Happy Day Ailey! I remember your pain...I was at my birthing class & you called me & I said, "How did it go?" And you said, "It hurt" & I could tell by your voice it REALLY hurt. Can't blame you though - good ol' pitocin. :)
But you got a lovely result. Ailey is a doll & I absolutely love her smile. We'll see you guys Saturday!
Post a Comment