So... Josh took his S.a.e test today and he passed... He got a 111 and he just needed a 95. I was so relieved when he sent me a text saying he passed. I wanted to almost cry because he worked so hard. He studied every day and took practice test after practice test. He finished this semester with straight A's. I am so happy that he finally can enjoy some family time. He has 20 days of freedom. ( x-box) lol..
He takes his C.R.T. on the 9Th but won't know the results until at least January.
I can't express the happiness I have right now. I feel like we are finally getting somewhere with Josh being in school. I cannot believe that he started school 5 years ago. I am so happy with my hubby and am so pleased that he has found something he loves doing. Love you babe.. We are so proud of what you have accomplished.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
He Passed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We love you Josh! You are the smartest, hottest, most desirable man we know.
Post a Comment