Christmas at the Rae's was good.... Ailey opened up her presents and enjoyed her Dora bath toys, dress up, pajama's, barbies, and her Leapster. We spent Christmas Eve at Wendy and Matt's house and pizza was yummy. Then Christmas morning we headed out to Grandpa East and Grandma Rae's house.
I am so grateful for my family and my Heavenly Father. I am so blessed. This year I was dreading to have over.. But this year I am not going to dread for it to be over but to enjoy and accomplish the goals I have set.. And pray that this year we can add to the family.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Christmas....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sounds like you all had a great Christmas and Birthday! How fun! Happy Holidays to you all.
WOW!!! It's still Christmas at the Rae's. I want to be at your house :)
Post a Comment