Thursday, August 20, 2009

I love Jenna



As many of you know Jenna has become the supporter of our family while I have quit working to finish my last year of school. I will be graduating next summer with my bachelors in Respiratory Therapy and this year I will be taking the License and register exams. Because Jenna has been working so much she hasn't had the time to update our blog like in the past so I'm going to start updating it so that you can all know whats happening in our lives. For my first post I just want to tell Jenna how grateful I am for her in my life. She is a trooper going back to full time work to provide for our family. I know it's not easy for her but she does it without complaining and has done a great job. Besides working hard she has saved us tons of money on groceries with coupons. She is a great wife and a great mother. We love you so much. Thanks for all you do for our family. Love your husband and daughter.

P.S. Jenna only paid $20 for all of the groceries in the picture. And she is getting $40 dollars in rebates back. She is amazing.

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

Jenna I think you need to start doing our shopping too. We miss you guys.