

So this month seems like it has come and gone. We have been keeping busy with Josh starting the program and enjoying the stay at home dad roll. I am now working full-time and trying to make ends meet with the hours I get in the pharmacy. I wish and pray for a job or stability will come my way. And for a job for josh too.. That is not much to ask for right?? I just cannot wait for spring to get here.. I have decided that cold and snowy weather is making me drag.
These are a few pictures of Ailey and my stud of a husband.
Oh and a special Happy Birthday to Alicia Hodges. I sure hope you have a good day. And I am so happy we are still friends. Josh and I enjoy spending time with you guys. And you are a great person. Oh and you are a great mother. Which I always knew you would be. ( even if you didn't want kids back in the day). I love you very much and will always think of you as a sister.
Love you and Happy Birthday!!!
Jenna Rae
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Feeling Overwhelmed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Jenna Marie! I just love you. Thanks for the shout out. I am so happy we are friends to. I wished we lived closer to each other so we could hang out more :( I love your blog it looks so cute and the family picture is adorable. You guys are such a good looking family. I just love you dear. We need to get together soon!
Those pictures are great. That first one...priceless! You really do have a beautiful family, Ms. Jenna. I am truly happy for you.
Post a Comment