Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lucky 7 Tag

7 Things I Can Do:


1. Drive a stick shift.

2. Sing popcorn popping on the apricot tree different ways. ( rapping it is my fav.)

3. Mow the lawn. ( this is hard stuff.)

4. Watch chick flick after chick flick.

5. Read Dr.'s hand writing on prescriptions.

6. Type 50 words per minute.

7. Play the guitar on Rock band.


7 Things I Cannot Do:

1. Find time to paint.

2. Go without double checking doors.

3. Sew without it looking like crap. ( but I guess practice make perfect.)

4. Go to bed early.

5. Go camping without a flushing toilet. And if I do it's because someone lied to me.

6. Use a miter saw

7. Can Food- Well I won't exactly say I can't just haven't been able to try.


7 Things that Attracted Me to Josh:

1. His smile... He has dimples.

2. Full of surprises.

3. Entertaining

4. Short

5. Great example

6. He has a cute butt....

7. He is a hard worker.


7 Things I Say Most Often:

1. Serious?

2. I have told you once, I will not tell you again.

3. Time out.

4. No

5. What did you say?

6. Love you

7. "Josh" ( think of me screaming it, because my daughter is making me go insane.)


7 Celebrity Admirations:

1. Jesus Christ

2. Um.. I don't know..

3. What If I don't have one...

4. Joseph Smith.. is he a celebrity.

5. Mitt Romney..... I sure hope that is how you spell it.

6. Elmo....

7. Barney.....


7 Favorite Foods:

1. Cookie Dough

2. Cheesecake

3. My parents ham and cheesy potato meal.

4. Hot chocolate- from 7-11

5. Olive Garden soup and salad.

6. Symphony Bars.. the blue one.

7. Anything Mexican...


7 People to Tag:

1. Alicia

2. Kim

3. Rachel

4. Rachelle

5. The Cahoons- When was the last time you blogged?

6. And any one that wants to...

7. .... It's sad I don't' have 7 people.

No comments: