Thursday, October 16, 2008

Boots and Pjs.....






Let's say Ailey has been taken an active role in dressing herself. It's lately been very entertaining. She loves her boots. Then while I was looking over some paper work she found daddy's hat.

The other night Ailey gets into bed after her bath. And I said I will read you 3 books. "k", Ailey said. I read her the 3 books and while I was finishing the last one she said "Again". I said no...And then said Ok.. 1 more book. She said 2. I said 1. And after reading the book and saying prayers and singing her a few songs I left. When I was leaving her room, I couldn't help but laugh. Where do kids get this?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Did you get those boots at Target? Alpine has some just like them but in blue. He loves them too. He's all about the "boo"s.

The Niebuhr's said...

That's funny! Breanna does the same thing. We've had some interesting days with clothes. I asked Dan the same question the other day.

mattandwendy4ever said...

Wow Ailey is getting so big! I think she grows every time I see her?