- Ailey is 22.5 lbs. ( I know... small.)
- Ailey is now 34.5 inches long.
- Ailey is in the 75 % percentile for length.
- Ailey is only in the 5th percentile for weight.. She at least is on the chart.. YEAH!!!! This is a big accomplishment.
So today Ailey cried at the doctors visit.. it was not fun. I decided we would go back for the flu shot next week and get 2 other shots she didn't get. I figured if we did it all at once it wouldn't be so bad. Last night I was talking to joshes brother Brady. While Ailey took off her diaper and said MOm!!! com'here!!! So I followed her naked bum to the toilet. I lift her up there while I just sat there and watched.. While she peed.. I was so happy.. she did it by herself. YEAh!!


3 comments:
So cute barn?!?!? Way to go Ailey for making the charts on weight, are you still doing butter? And potty training, this is a big time for her!
No.. I always felt horrible adding butter to her things. So the doc said to try whole milk for a while.. and let her be her. She thinks she is small. But I have to go back to the doc every 6 months to make sure growth is still going good.
Jen that is so exciting! Aliey is small holy cow. Kyra was 12 lbs a month and a half ago. I think she is getting close to 15 now and she is only three months. I NEED to come up there sometime I want to see you and your house so bad. love you to death
Post a Comment