Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Haircut

e





So I cut more of my hair off.. and went shorter.. scary.. but I love it.. I don't care if it doesn't do me justice. I love how I don't get hot really fast.

I finally had to buy a product from the store that would take control of Ailey's curls. They are starting to go into ringlets in back. while it's freezy on top. Here is some pictures of when her hair is under control.. and when not.

Josh has applied to the Respiratory Therapy Program for spring.. and we are waiting for an answer. We hope and pray that he gets in.

and I am 300 pages into Breaking Dawn...

4 comments:

The Workmans said...

I love the new haircut, I think it's really cute on you. I also love Ailey's curls, I just can't get enough of that little girl.

Kelly said...

Oh, I love the hair! It is so flattering on you!

Brian and Kim said...

Very cute!!

Meghan said...

I really love the new haircut! You look so cute! And, as always, Ailey does too!

P.s. How did you like Breaking Dawn?