Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Layton Park










Well Josh and I decided to go to our favorite place with Ailey while it was looking warm and nice outside. We went to Layton Park. It was lots of duckies to feed. But instead of Ailey throwing the bread at the ducks.. she decided to feed herself too.. She had lots of fun... Besides she gets scared on the swing. She starts to shake when on the swing.. HMMM... sure hope she gets over that. So on better news, this month is going a little better then our last. I am excited for spring!! And for the top 12 on American Idol...... I cannot wait to see who wins..

Ailey was playing last night on the stairs so I decided to take a picture of how happy she was to be going up the stairs with her tights almost to her knees... What a funny girl!!! I think she has some what her mom's personality...

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute photos chica! I'm excited to see you guys next Friday...little Ailey is getting too big too fast.

Meghan said...

Hey lady, Meghan Eames here. How's it going? Your daughter is sooo freaking adorable! How old is she now?