Sunday, November 11, 2007

This is going to be fun...

So... I was reading Kristen's page.. when I discovered my name was on the list... FUN!!!

RULES:
1. List the link to your tagger and also post the following rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird, etc.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your blog also leaving the links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are "tagged" by leaving a comment on their blog.

My list.

1. Um... I met my husband through my cousin... which had been on a date together. Didn't think that would happen but we hooked up. It was amazing.

2. I seem to be good at loaning my husband out to everyone for help in there houses or yards.. Hehe... I guess I enjoy that he is such a giving man.

3. Oh... I love playing games. I enjoy kicking butt.. I am not so happy when I am loosing. How I can get over that.

4. I enjoy church books. I seem to be only interested at reading books that involve in being a better person, or returning to my heavenly father.

5. I am small feet... they are 5 1/2 or 6... And they didn't grow like everyone told me they would when I was pregnant.. they just got fatter.

6. I enjoy loud music in the car.. I love to sing as loud as I can.. Now it is limited, because of Ailey..

7. Anything Mexican.. I can eat Mexican all week and not get sick of it. ( taco's sound good for dinner. ).

Now the second tag:

1. 5 things I was doing 10 years ago.

  • um.... playing the piano- which I eventually gave up for basketball.
  • Started young women's.
  • Going to middle school for the first time. Yikes.
  • I went on a strip to California and Disneyland for the first time.
  • Still played barbies. OUCH......

2. 5 things on my to do list today.

  • Clean
  • Attend church.
  • Cook
  • Give Ailey a bath
  • Work with my dog on obedience.

3. 5 snacks I enjoy:

  • The blue Symphony bars
  • Popsicles
  • Popcorn, non-butter.. it's the sweet kind of cant think of it..
  • Chocolate anything.
  • Cheesecake... Which I made on today to eat with dinner.

4. 5 things I will never wear again.

  • Jelly shoes.
  • Socks with little blings on top.
  • Jeno jeans that are baggy with a sweatshirt or jacket.
  • sports bra's- well at least everyday.
  • big bows

5. 5 songs I know the lyrics too.

  • Buy a one way ticket on a west bound train-Leann rimes
  • Tim Mcgraw- Taylor swift.
  • I am a child of god-hymn book
  • The isty bitsy spider
  • So small- Carrie Underwood.

6. 5 of my favorite things

  • computer.
  • music- from ipod to radio
  • House
  • T-vo- to tape shows I miss, or show I want to keep.. Like general Conference.
  • Camera.

Good luck... to my only blogger friend.... Rachel www.2workmans.blogspot.com

No comments: