wow.... It's been a long time. But I hope with he reasons I give you will forgive me.
Well... april josh and I decided to buy a home. So we moved out the end of April.
Moved into josh's mom's house ( no comment), which has the slowest internet ever. I mean that... Then we went on vacation to San Diego California. Wow what fun... it was the longest road trip josh and I had been on together. ( WHICH SOMETIMES WAS NOT GOOD)... It was my first time to San Diego Zoo, and Sea World. Ailey loved Shamu...I loved the Ocean. And I almost ran out of gas between Bakersfield California to Prim.. It was hilarious. I thought I could make it. But the gas light came on .. I could see the Roller coaster and hotels... But all of a sudden the traffic came to a dead stop.. Construction!!!! yikes.... Reminder ( gas light is still on)... But hey we made it.. But I won't do that ever again.
Then babies were born ... Conner Rae, and Brayden Rae... JOsh's brothers and Sisters Kid. Fun..
But it does not make me baby hungry. he he
Then... we closed on our house on July 2nd. Moved in on the 7th. And it's a beautiful Victorian home in clearfield. But got the flu on the 3rd.. Happy 4th of July to us. We didn't celebrate.
We celebrated my b-day with my family in St. George Utah.. We visited my dad's family in hurricane. It was ton's of fun.. besides some of the family got the flu, while others played war craft.. and went swimming. It was a relaxing vacation.
Then... we were fixing our kitchen to planting bushes outside.
Went camping to the Uintahs with joshes family. It involved fishing, and attempting to walk around the lake ( mirror) with a stroller with a ROCKY path. Beat that.. It sucked!!! Oh.. and it had it's non-flushing toilet. which sucked! But I still had tons of fun.
Then the next weekend we went to The Rae Reunion in McCammon Idaho.. I call it the Rae reunion because we basically hang out with joshes family. But we went to a swim park, and played softball.
Then.... Josh went back to school...
And on Sept 1st.. I told my boss to fly a kite... I got tired of being told family is not important. So now I am attending church, hoping I get a calling... which now I can fulfill. And looking for a job that better fits my life as mother first. YEAH!!!!
And I am planning a Birthday Party for Ailey... She is going to be one soon.. Which I cannot believe.. She is teething.. Which is her first tooth. And trying to walk.. She is growing up! :( Which means the thought of going through pregnancy might come sooner then I am thinking.
Well... I hope that gives you enough reasons. And update more.. of the San Diego trip pictures.. there on another computer.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Ouch-it's been a long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment