Wow..... Christmas went by fast this year. I really enjoyed spending it with Joshua and Ailey. I guess the part that really was hard but more of a learning experience was not doing Christmas for josh and I. We had to much money go out for medical bills, so we decided that this year we would have fun with family. Kathy and I and my dad where talking, this next year we are going to give Christmas to a family in need. We are going to make books for church, and buy them things that they need to get by. So I hope this next year I can accomplish my goals that I want to reach, and do more things with my husband. We laughed about elmo done to the pad in the natvity seen at joshies family's house. I thought it was funny that in picture mary must be having girl problems. haha... well hope this christmas was good for everyone this year. Have a happy new year...
Thursday, January 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment