Friday, December 15, 2006

Ailey and I Together!!!




So, the other night I came home from work and Ailey was all smiles. So I decided to take a picture of us together. So, the next night I went to a movie with Brady(-Joshes brother-), we saw the holiday. So the previews doesn't do it justice. But the only bad thing it said the f word. Which I really made me mad, because I really liked the movie besides that part. So life is the same, Ailey is growing so fast and is starting to do tons more things. But still my little hobbit. Well, I can't wait for this weekend to come, Josh and I are going to a concert together. YEAH!! and we are going to dinner. But the best part it's going to be a date that we have waited for sometime for. Well, I will for sure right about my weekend when I get back from family's.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

AND you're making cookies with your totally awesome cousins. Hello! How could you forget THAT? :)